Jo and I spent a week together without Hubby and went to Manitoulin Island and then to our trailer for a few days! It was an amazing week.
- Jo was able to have an awesome time with all the kids on the Island
- She went fishing and caught a Bast (bass) that jumped into the boat on her line
- She went to Bridal Veil Falls and had a great time
- I got to tour part of the Island on a motorcycle. I haven't been on one since highschool and aside from the burn from the exhaust pipe on my leg it was awesome
- I got to spend time with some near and dear friends
- I finally got to meet Chrissy from Random Thoughts and Musings from the Island and had a wonderful lunch with her! We have known each other online for years and live a mere 2 hours from each other!
- Maya was able to run free and got along with all the other dogs!!
I am off and running for today, I have a million things to do and there just aren't enough hours in the day!!!