So, here are some of the good things that have happened over the last year!
- I've been able to spend more time with Jo!
- I've discovered my sewing machine again
- I've rediscovered how wonderful hubby can be
- I've been able to help my sister in many ways
- I've been able to go into the classroom with Jo
- I've learned who my friends really are
- I'm learning more about myself
- My father in law is 6 hours closer
- I know what I want to be when I grow up
- I started preserving again
- Homemade Christmas was a hit!
- I was able to travel the province and connect with family I had lost touch with
- I started blogging again
- I picked up my camera again
2010 was a tough year, but I've learned so many things on my way back up from where I was in May. I lost my grampa, and although we all miss him like crazy it's comforting to know that he is no longer confined to a bed and hopefully where he is, now he is able to do the things he loved to do. My mother said she finds comfort knowing that he is with his mom. She died when grampa was only 2 and now he is with her and the rest of his family that had passed before him.
I'm hoping that 2011 brings good things for my family and that things will be easier for all of us!
2010 is on it's way out the door and with that brings the hope of happiness and health for everyone in 2011.
Happy New Year to All!