Thursday, June 7, 2012

It has been forever!!

There has been so many changes and so much happening that I've neglected my blog.  I often have ideas running through my head and just can't find the time to get them posted.

I should start with a depression update.  I am medication free!!  I was on Wellbutrin and Pristiq.  Weaning off of them was uncomfortable and lasted almost a month, but it has been 5 months now and I am feeling great.  I very seldom use sleeping pills and when I do it's just a half to shut my mind off enough to fall asleep.  Life after antidepressants in wonderful!  It is very different to feel emotion.  If I am having a teary day I wonder if I shouldn't be back on my meds and then I realize that it is normal to have days like that.  After so many years it is nice to feel the emotion and not just go through the motions!!!

I plan to do regular updates again!  There are some things going on that are keeping my awake at night and I'm thinking that if I get them in print it might help!!


1 comment: