Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Year....Back to Blogging??

It has been forever since I have posted anything.  I had actually started a new blog, but that has fallen by the wayside and I thought I'd start working on this blog again.

Since my last post there have been a few changes!

  1. My chef and I are still together and happy!
  2. His youngest son has moved with us
  3. My Jo has turned 10
  4. My "new" boy is 13
  5. I'm still working
  6. I haven't picked up a camera seriously in ages
  7. I'm back to making beaded items
  8. New meds have been added
I am now on Abilify added to Pristiq and Wellbutrin.  Depression seriously sucks these days.

I am leaning all about the Austism Spectrum.  The boy has been diagnosed with PDD-NOS among other lettered conditions.  He is the most lovable happy boy ever....until he doesn't get his way and even then it's hard to stay mad at him.  He is playing on the school hockey team and he hopes to play football in the fall as well as get onto a hockey team.

Jo is loving ringette and is now the goalie!  She's a natural and I love to watch her in the net.

I'll update more about my depression and all the other goings on in life soon!  I promise to blog more and more in the coming weeks!

1 comment:

  1. brilliant times reading here. Thanks once more for a lot of things.
    espionne paresi Daisi gharry bermejo collings faceless altavista closer
    Sarah Berger

    ReplyDelete