Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee bit of me Wednesday




{one} what was your first job?
I worked the counter/cash/kitchen at a little restaurant/convenience store.  I made a whopping $2.65 an hour


{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
We have gone a few times.  No big names, but it always makes for a fun night


{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
Hmmm, would have to been last summer if not the summer before


{four} what was the last picture you took?

Jewelry that I made with the Coiling Gizmo


{five} burnt food: yes or no?
Mostly no but I love burnt cheese


{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?

Hand it over to Jo


{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Nope.


{eight} do you scrapbook?
Another No


{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Depends on how high the lotto is


{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Behind it always

No comments:

Post a Comment