- They are all mine!
- Our dry sense of humor. ie How are you feeling? With my hands!
- Support from all! When my depression is bad I know that my mom and sister understand and support me and I do the same for them
- My brother is an amazing chef. I love when he comes over and cooks. I tell him he is my favorite brother, he is actually my only brother. See the Dry Humor!
- Fun! Family gatherings are not complete without someone being laughed at, laughed with...who am I kidding??? Being laughed at!!!
- Acceptance. No matter what, who or why
- We share with each other, most times without having to ask
- The kids in my family are all different and each have a different personality, but they are all great kids!
- The history we all share and the different ways we remember it
- Love. That is what my family is all about. We may not say it, but it's shown in numerous ways.
Wanna play along? Sign up here! Carole always comes up with great ideas that really gets your mind thinking!!
Thanks to Carole Knits for getting this organized every week!