Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wee bit of me Wednesday


 
{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
Not that I recall ever!

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
Nope!!

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
I met Alanah Myles once!

{four} do you have any food allergies?
nope.

{five} do you know how to sew?
Yes! It's one of my new hobbies.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
YES! It was very little though.

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
Once every week or two.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
No, but I did get a nasty rash from their little spawn. It was brutal.

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Our garage was broken into. None of my stuff was taken, just hubby's tools.

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
I was 5 or 6 and I moved my head while my mother was cutting it. Had a little bald spot!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That must have sucked that you got a rash - how did that happen? And that sucks that someone broke into your garage - how scary!

    Love your blog - so cute!

    ReplyDelete