- Scored some great finds at the 50% off sale at Value Village
- Things are starting to turn around for my sister!! More on that when she says it's ok!
- Hubby and I talked yesterday about the end of my Employment Insurance coming to an end and whether or not I should pursue some education..As much as I would love to go back to school we have decided that I will continue to stay home, sew, bead, help with his dad!! I'm thrilled!
- There was a spaghetti lunch fundraiser for B on the weekend and I think the turnout was much larger than expected. He starts a 5 day round of chemo this morning...(not so yay)
- I have all kinds of things made for another fundraiser for B! I have handmade purses and jewelry for the silent auctions
- The weather has warmed up and we can now almost use the back door properly again.
- I had a great phone visit with one my oldest friends the other night and she is doing well
- I picked up some samples of my antidepressants from my Dr's office this morning..gotta love saving money!!
- I also found out that another friend who has been trying for baby number one for about 3 years is expecting, but I'm not supposed to know!! I'm thrilled for them
I'm sure there is more to Yay about today, but I have earrings to make and bags to sew!