Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday




The Ten on Tuesday Topic for 2/1 is 10 Things On Your Nightstand/Bedside Table

We just cleaned out the bedroom and changed things around so I'm not sure I actually have 10 things on there!
  1. Clock Radio
  2. Lamp
  3. iPad
  4. Foot Cream
  5. Remote for the TV
  6. Telephone
  7. Controller for the Electric Blanket
  8. Magazine and Books
  9. Cookies that Jo left there
  10. Dust!
Hey I managed to find 10!!

Wanna play along?  Sign up here!
Thanks to Carole Knits for getting this organized every week!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like we have very similar things on our bedside. I have a kindle instead of an ipad but my iphone is with me. I loved seeing that I'm not the only one with a controller for the electric blanket -- for me it's a winter necessity (like tissues!) Happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookies...un eaten at the bedside!!! How funny. I could NEVER not eat them knowing theywere there!!! Came to you from Carole's blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny coincidence... there's dust on mine too!

    ReplyDelete