Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wee bit of Wednesday




{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
Cancun April 2003

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
Math...I still hate math

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
We have a place here in town called Deluxe Hamburgers
Double Bacon with Cheese Please

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
No, but I have been called as a witness
{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
I was 18 when I moved out of my Dad's
I was 21 when I moved out of my Mom's

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
Blue any shade

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
Sandals from April until October

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
Not unless it's something really interesting

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Burgers and Fries

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person? 
I don't think I've ever really gone and listened to anyone in particular unless  you count going to the Comedy Clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment