Thursday, May 12, 2011

Wee bit of Wednesday




{one} what profession have you always admired?
Teachers. They shape our future
{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
Life Sucks, But There are Better Days to Come
{three} how far do you commute to work?
12 stairs 10+ times a day from the main floor to the basement
{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
Detached. 
{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
Nope
{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
As a wedding gift I was given a Bed Snake Bat
 {seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
I'm going to date myself...I miss Another World. I watched it with my mom when I was a kid and then as an adult too
{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now? 
Hmmmm lots of things LOL
{nine} what hobby would you like to take up? 
I would love to learn to crochet
{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
Depends....no weddings this year....no dressing up

No comments:

Post a Comment