10 Things to Do Before the End of Summer
Hmmm there are a bunch I'm sure!
1. Visit the amusement park on last time, we are doing this in a few weeks to celebrate a birthday!
2. Walk the shore of the lake and clean the garbage that has accumulated over the summer
3. One last boat ride....
4. Spend some time outside each day reading or gardening
5. BBQ as often as you can, soon it will be too cold (we tend to bbq all year, but it's just not the same)
6. Visit the Farmer's Markets, you never know what you'll find
7. Get all the little yard chores done that were on the list in the spring
8. Wash all the bedding and hang it on the line before it's too cold
9. Get your yarn stash in order
10. Get the winter bird feeders ready and put the hummingbird feeders away until next year