Thursday, December 9, 2010

What a week........

My Father in Law is just about settled in his new place.  Thankfully we moved him out of London before they got a huge amount of snow. Here is a story with pictures!  When we left on Saturday afternoon there was just a light dusting on the ground.  Thankfully we booked the move for last weekend and not this weekend.  I have been out to his place a few times and will head out again today.  I have a few more things to pick up for him and a few more things to put in place, but so far all is well. 

My sewing has sat ignored since last week and I hope to do some this afternoon and maybe tonight as well.  I did manage to get all my beads sorted with the help of my sister in law so maybe I'll get some more of that done too before Christmas.  I finally received my empty CD cases to make calendars as gifts and have to go and pick up some extra ink so I can get them done too.  The countdown is on.  16 days until the big day.

We have found a new tutor who teaches all in french and is familiar with the Early Reading Intervention Program.  She is a little bit more expensive, but I think in the end it will all be worth it.  I felt very bad last night "breaking up" with our other tutor, but she understood.  She was great and her enthusiasm almost made up for her lack of french, but we really need to focus on the second language right now.

I'm off an running for the day!  I will be back and hopefully have some pictures of my creations that I really hope to get to in the basement later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment