Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Sewing

I started on my Christmas Sewing on Thursday and them my sewing machine started giving me grief.  Hubby took a look at it, there was nothing he could do.  I borrowed one from a friend and hers would only sew in reverse.  What else is a woman to do when there is sewing to be done and Christmas is less than a  month away?

You take your butt to Sears and get yourself one of these it was on sale!!!
I am now a happy camper again!

I did manage one quillow and 2 neckwarmers before the other one decided to break on me....I will be sewing again tomorrow!!!


Layers ready to Sew

Quality Control

Done!

Ready to fold

Part of the fold

In the Pillow

All Done!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is very cute! I really want to learn how to sew but I have 1) no space and 2) no time. Oh well maybe when my little guy is a bit older!

    ReplyDelete