Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ten on Tuesday



I was so excited about being finished with NaBloPoMo that I almost forgot about 10 on Tuesday

Today's topic is 10 Favorite Places for Online Shopping

1.  eBay
2.  Amazon
3.  eBay
4.  Toys R Us
5.  eBay
6.  Eddie Bauer
7.  eBay
8.  Sears
9.  eBay
10.Victoria's Secret

eBay is my favorite!  Did I make it obvious?  There is no way that I could have found the John Deere Fleece, the Olivia Fabric or the Crayola Crayon Maker that I got last year without eBay!!

Wanna play along?  Sign up here!
Thanks to Carole Knits for getting this organized every week!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about eBay. When my last phone died, I bought a used Treo for under 40$ including shipping and handling (as opposed to the 80+ they wanted for repairing a phone less than 2 years old). It's also where I bought my first computer!

    ReplyDelete