Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

We're in the midst of a cold spell here this week.  Right now it's -24C which translates to -11F.  Thankfully there is no wind today.  Yesterday we had a windchill of close to -40C which is equivalent -40F.

Yesterday I had some errands to do and made sure to park in the sun whenever possible.  Today I plan on staying inside and doing some sewing.  I managed to score some great deals at Value Village yesterday on some fabric and other notions so I will be sitting down there for the day!  I have some ideas to make a Passport holder/Travel organizer that I want to work on and I want to make a cover my mom's netbook.  I'll do my best to keep track of what I'm doing and if it works out the way I want maybe I'll post a tutorial here.  I can see it in my mind, I just have to figure out how to do it.  There is no school here tomorrow and so long as the weather is good I'll be heading out to the farm to spend the day with my mom so the sewing machine will be idle tomorrow.

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment