This one comes at a great time! After the Holidays Purge and Sort is under way. It's an annual event it seems.......
- A place for everything and everything in it's place. Easier said than done
- Calendars. I try to keep track of appointments and such on one big calendar above my desk
- Dealing with mail as it comes. I am terrible at stacking the mail and then having to spend too much time all at once opening and sorting it.
- Stick to routines. Also easier said than done
- I should use the features on my Blackberry and Computer to remind me of things
- Plan. Plan meals for the week, plan errands so that only one day is spent running them
- Tidy as you go. This is something I really need to work at
- Stay on task. I get sidetracked way to easily
- Avoid Facebook. Nothing gets done with Facebook open on your computer
- Hire a Professional Organizer to whip you into shape. I would need one on a weekly basis.......
Wanna play along? Sign up here!
Thanks to Carole Knits for getting this organized every week!