The Ten on Tuesday Topic for today is 10 Favorite Games from your Childhood.
This one should be fun! I've been going back in my mind thinking about the games we used to play!
- Ants in Your Pants. There were different colored ants that you had to flick into a pair of blue pants. I found it this morning on the ToysUs website
- Don't Break the Ice. We didn't have this game, but it was fun to play at a friends house
- Trouble. My grandmother's favorite game. We would sit and play forever.
- Clue. It was Miss Plum in the library with the candlestick
- Kerplunk. Jo has a new version called Honey Bees. Same idea
- Mastermind. One person hid a sequence of colored pegs and you had so many tries to figure it out
- Cards. We used to play 31 for a nickle a hand with my grandparents. It was lots of fun with 10 or more people at the table. Frustration. 2 decks of cards and you had to get certain sequences of cards. It is kind of like Rummy. I'll have to see if I can find the rules
- Operation. I think everybody played that one
- Hide and Seek. There were times when there were 20 or more of us playing it at the end of the street!
- Perfection. You were timed to get the pieces into the board and if the timer ran out your pieced went flying!
- Gotta add one more. I think it was called DataMan. My sister had it a few years ago and my nephew was playing it.
That really brought back some memories! I'm going to have to try and find the rules for Frustration. We played that one by the hour!
Wanna play along? Sign up here!
Thanks to Carole Knits for getting this organized every week!