Sunday, January 16, 2011

Daydreaming.........

I often day daydream about renovations and new furniture!  I've been browsing for ideas and have been looking at modern dining room furniture There are so many things to choose from. I am loving this set. I found it at CSN Stores.com where they have over 200 different stores where you can find anything! I have spent hours looking at everything they have!  Amazing!!!





Modus - Hudson 7 Piece Counter Height Dining Set with Wine Storage in Mocha

I have some great ideas for some kitchen renovations and this would is what we are looking for.  I like the storage underneath.  I think it would be perfect for napkins, salt and pepper and the everyday things you need during meal times, but don't need on the table all the time.

Prepac - Black Sonoma Captain's 4-Piece Platform Bedroom Set

 

I dream of an organized house with some actual style.  I love the Modern Look with all the sleek lines.  I would love to have this in my bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment