Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



Ten on Tuesday today is......
Ten Things You Wouldn't Want to Live Without

  1. Sunshine
  2. Snow
  3. Books
  4. Music
  5. My Camera
  6. My Computer
  7. Creativity
  8. My Grandparents Home
  9. Flowers
  10. Pepsi


Wanna play along?  Sign up here!
Thanks to Carole Knits for getting this organized every week!


Not much of a list.  I have learned today that I could totally live without a few things...Cancer was diagnosed in an 18 year old yesterday....The surgery may have left him paralyzed..they are taking things one day at a time....He is the son of the couple who stood for us when we were were married....I changed the boy's diapers, wiped his snotty nose, teased and love him....

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your young friend. I pray he'll have the best recovery possible. Cancer does suck :-(

    ReplyDelete