Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sew....How did I spend my weekend?

I played around online and sewed a little bit!  I managed to make one bag that I liked and one travel organizer that I'm not really happy with.  I plan to make the travel organizer again, now that I know what I'm doing.  I think a hike to the fabric store is planned for the morning.  I'll see what kind of remnants are hanging around and pick up some zippers too!

I spent a bunch of time browsing the webs and have discovered all kinds of sewing blogs and crafting blogs too!  I have a few ideas in mind for this week and hope I can spend more time at the sewing machine!!!

I also ordered a Stitch in the Ditch Presser Foot this weekend too!  Looking forward to getting it!

How did you spend your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment