10 Favorite Health and Beauty Products
Here is my list
- Hot Wax. I haven't shaved my legs in over a year and it's great for facial hair too!
- Arm and Hammer Toothpaste. My teeth just don't feel clean unless I use that toothpaste. In this house we all have our own tubes of what we like
- Secret Deodorant. I have used this for years. It's really the only one I like
- Conditioner. We never use the same one all the time. Jo and I both have really thick hair and if we don't use it after it's been washed the knots are impossible to get out
- Blistex. I have tubes and little jars. Chances are that there is some in just about every room in the house. Dry lips drive me crazy
- Mascara, foundation and concealer. It's about the only makeup that I wear. I'm not particular about brands, but I tend to use Avon and Covergirl
- Foot Cream. It doesn't matter what kind so long as I have some!
- Baby Oil. Dry skin in the winter is a bad thing. After a bath my legs and anywhere else that is dry and itchy get a good coating
- Dead Sea Salt. Great for exfoilating
- Clean and Clear. Great for cleaning your face! I've used some kind of astringent since I was a teen and this is the one I've been using for years
Wanna play along? Sign up here!
Thanks to Carole Knits for getting this organized every week!