Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Today's Ten on Tuesday is
10 Favorite Health and Beauty Products

Here is my list
  1. Hot Wax.  I haven't shaved my legs in over a year and it's great for facial hair too!
  2. Arm and Hammer Toothpaste.  My teeth just don't feel clean unless I use that toothpaste.  In this house we all have our own tubes of what we like
  3. Secret Deodorant.  I have used this for years.  It's really the only one I like
  4. Conditioner.  We never use the same one all the time. Jo and I both have really thick hair and if we don't use it after it's been washed the knots are impossible to get out
  5. Blistex.  I have tubes and little jars.  Chances are that there is some in just about every room in the house.  Dry lips drive me crazy
  6. Mascara, foundation and concealer.  It's about the only makeup that I wear.  I'm not particular about brands, but I tend to use Avon and Covergirl
  7. Foot Cream.  It doesn't matter what kind so long as I have some!
  8. Baby Oil.  Dry skin in the winter is a bad thing.  After a bath my legs and anywhere else that is dry and itchy get a good coating
  9. Dead Sea Salt.  Great for exfoilating
  10. Clean and Clear.  Great for cleaning your face!  I've used some kind of astringent since I was a teen and this is the one I've been using for years
There's my list.  I like to think I'm pretty low maintenance!

Wanna play along?  Sign up here!
Thanks to Carole Knits for getting this organized every week!

1 comment: