Monday, October 4, 2010

Photo and Picture Storage

My computer is loaded with pictures.  I currently have 33, 968 photos in 191 folders on this computer.  I spent a few days this past summer organizing them in order of year and then month and then backed them all up to an external hard drive and copied them to DVD's and have them stored at my mom's house.  I hate to delete any of them!  And now that I am doing a 365 project the number is climbing everyday.  I delete nothing.  Even if the shots suck, I keep them and then I can go back and see what settings I was on and maybe figure out where I messed up.  I am torn between picking up another portable hard drive and keeping it attached to the computer and taking all the pictures off of her and freeing up some space. I really need to learn some photoshop tricks too!

On that note, here are a few from the last few days












No comments:

Post a Comment