Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Today's Ten on Tuesday is 10 things in your freezer right now!

1.  Freeze pops left over from the summer that the kids still snack on
2.  Turkey broth from the.....
3.  Turkey bones from Thanksgiving.  We deep fried 2 smaller turkeys
4.  Odds and ends of colored icing from the cakes I've made in the last month
5.  Sugar Pies
6.  Pumpkin cake
7.  Assorted meat
8.  Ice cubes
9.  Cold packs for headaches, injuries, swelling..
10. Vegetables

That was easier than I thought.  I was thinking I was going to go and have a look and did it without!
Want to play along?  Sign up with here.


Thanks to Carole Knits for the great ideas every week!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have a blog - where you can express and vent and share. Hope you have a wonderful time on your shopping weekend. (I love shopping weekends!)

    ReplyDelete