Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
This one should be interesting.....I really need to follow any of what I post below!
1. Organization. A place for everything and everything in it's place (easier said than done!)
2. Huge Calendar. I keep one beside my desk to mark appointments and special dates on
3. Post it Notes. These come in handy as quick reminders. Put them on the door or on your keys if you are going out and have to remember to take things with you
4. Plan ahead. Plan your meals out in advance and stick to the menu
5. Take one day to run errands. This way you are out and about only once or twice during the week and getting more things done
6. Make a "chore chart" Assign tasks for each day or maybe tasks for each person in your house daily
7. Routine. Very important on school mornings
8. Stay focused. Multi tasking is Ok, but more will get accomplished if you stay on one task at a time
9. Set alarms or timers to serve as reminders for little things that might get forgotten
10. Use all the features on your computer or cell phone. My blackberry has some great features for notes, calendar alarms. Maybe I should start using them!
Wanna play along? Sign up here!
Thanks to Carole Knits for getting this organized every week!