Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday






Today's Ten on Tuesday is 10 Things You Love About Thanksgiving
We celebrated Thanksgiving in Canada back in October so I'll do my best!!

1.  Family Time
2.  Turkey and all the trimmings
3.  It's a long weekend
4.  All of our leaves are in full color
5.  Spending the weekend with friends

I'll do 5 about my favorites of American Thanksgiving!!

6.  The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
7.  The Christmas Commercials really start on Television (we get a lot of US feeds)
8.  Hearing about the Black Friday Deals!
9.  Christmas is only about a month away now!
10.Knowing that my American Friends are Celebrating with family and friends!

Wanna play along?  Sign up here!
Thanks to Carole Knits for getting this organized every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment