Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

10 Dream Vacations

What great timing!  I spent hours last week on Expdedia dreaming about vacations..

1.  I want to go to Atlantis I think it would be a great family vacation
2.  I have wanted to go to Disney since I was little
3.  Take the train across Canada and spend some time in Lake Louise and Banff
4.  Vegas Baby!!
5.  I'm not overly religious but would love to go to The Vatican City
6.  I think an Alaskan Cruise would be beautiful
7.  Jamaica...need I say more?
8.  New York New York with the girls!  Shopping and Shows!!
9.  London England and I might as well hop over to Paris too!
10.My favorite dream vacation is go to go Hawaii  and meet Dog The Bounty Hunter.  Crazy but it's my dream!!!!


Wanna play along?  Sign up here!
Thanks to Carole Knits for getting this organized every week!

1 comment:

  1. I see the Alaskan cruise is a popular choice... it's on my list too!

    ReplyDelete